Monday, April 27, 2015

Feminine Fun - Polka Dot Maxi Skirts!

Aren't you glad that it is spring? I am! And nothing feels more spring-like than polka dot skirt!



I saw these sweet polka maxi skirts the other day at Jane.com and so glad to see them again because they are soooo cute! I honestly don't know which color I should order!











Or my favorite color this spring--the coral?

Or maybe one of each? Hmmmm....decisions, decisions...


Right now they are a whopping 55% off and only $16.99!


Tell me which one is your favorite!


You can find these for a limited time over at Jane.com!

 But hurry, they go quick!










No comments:

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: