Thursday, December 4, 2014

Melissa & Doug Wooden Toy Sets: 50% Off Today Only!

mel3



Do you know how much I simply adore wooden toys for children? I have so many fond memories playing these type of wholesome sets with my children!

mel4

This cookie set is so sweet and wonderful for having some make believe fun with the kids!


mel1

I had this set for my twin boys and they could not get enough of it. So much fun cutting up the loaf of bread and making the sandwiches!


mel5


Right now we are excited to share that about 20 selected Melissa & Doug sets are 50% off for TODAY ONLY over at Amazon for their Cyber Week Long sale!





Sale ends at midnight!





Enjoy!




No comments:

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: